Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sleep

Sleep.

Walks in my presence..
caresses me..
places her loving hand on my forehead..

Ruffles my tidy black hair..
A man, in her presence is a  boy..

She puts a cork on the restless mind..
There is no numbness when she's present..

A mute on the loud world..
and suddenly it's black and quite -
why, is this then, not my natural state..

Another world, greets me,
unrobes me,

the uncomplicated man..
who grows ever so tired of looking at fellow civilisation and absorbing..

Absorbing everything they throw at him..

When I have nothing to feed them -  just wants to work, earn, b loved and come back to sleep.
A man's life..hidden under all the philosophical complexities..

 a miserable man, at 24, i`m called - you're only 24 - can a man of.24 not have peace....

I grow tired of the terrible complexities of people around me..and so I come to you...my dear - sleep
Coz even spelled around you are peels.. As us unrobe my mind - peel it of all thot - a calm then spreads as a blanket on winters evening..

Soft and comfortable..she tells me there's nothing to worry about...

My mistress, my sleep..



Hdk

No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .