Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pushed around

We're all spinning  - so many miles per hour, around ourselves, around everything that is around us. Round and round.

Quietly as I'm typing this, the breeze, breathes around me,  circles around.

She's traveled places she tells me, to comfort me in this peaceful darkness. Its peaceful because the noises dont hurt now, its quiet because I'm not under the sun - I'm not what i claim to be. She turns around again and shush's me, not now she says, not now.

Now you lay back, stop spinning, you take a pause. Gently, she closes my eyes and sings the songs of her travels. She's tired too, she says, as she ruffles me one last time, before breathing down and dying.
The winds died down Joe, says a voice.

"Yea, she's tired down" i mumble, in my sleep as we stop spinning, stop twirling.


No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .