Friday, June 19, 2015

the problem

I wouldn't. But here u go.

There's no frame of mind.. I think d frame is emptied and sublet to space. Everything that invariably remains is outside it and all I'm doing is waiting for it to wither away.. And then crumble the frame too. The more easy it seems the difficult it gets..but all of this, still, resides in some kind of frame - its infinity is in its emptiness

I sometimes have a very strong feeling of throwing away my cfa books and start reading him.. In one of his books he writes I'm a cage in search of a bird.. I dunno but it does feel like that.. Otherwise the purposelessness gets the better of everything i do and mean

A lack of purpose wouldn't be a frame of mind.. Its more of a condition.. Hah.. A frame of mind is temporary.. An incurable condition is vast in its permanence..
And so i must throw my fone away and stop ...

My problem of seeking balance ruins happiness and muffles sadness


No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .