Friday, June 19, 2015

Honk

When i drive.. I turn into a maniac. My condition, I'm told is a constant state of mania - for all the time i spend on the ground, which is, all the time, when I'm awake.

Its my lack of attention that we drifted from driving, something i don't do without a signal.

While I'm driving my compulsive disorder is at its prime - i think. I abuse at the vehicle which turns without intimating me while I'm driving behind it - i curse at those who cut lanes, i smite those who blare their lights on my eyes, i plan to kill those who appear out of nowhere and startle me and my optimum balance.

Humans, I'm told learn the fine art of cursing when they are driving. Its true. For those of us who abide the rules, those who don't, are an absolute shame and should be thrown of this planet.

I began wrong, those of us who don't understand and want to follow the nuances that involve sharing road - should be barred from using one. So its not me being a maniac, its them.

And the fact that i like things to be in their proper place, shouldnt be termed obsessive, nor a disorder.

Honk!


No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .