Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gandhinagar Cyber Cafe

 I m sitting in a dingy cyber cafe ... where the air smells of smoke ..(make me unconformatbl bcoz of my asthma) .. the owner of the cafe decides who sits where and i`m ordered to sit in the center of the cafe..i have to keep the keyboard parallel to the monitor .. i dont like that and the distance between the chair and the keyboard is annoying.. I dont like that either.. there is a freak next to me who`s reading everything I write..I want to punch his face..anyways .. now that annoying cyber cafe owner is playing pathetic music... I want to punch him too..

The chair has no cushions.. I cant rest my hands..I dont like the mouse coz the wheel in between is non responsive... the keyboard is too rough..I cant believe I cycled 4 kms for this..

I dont have internet at my place and nor do I have a laptop...

Just a few of the many of things i hate  

No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .