Thursday, October 23, 2014

To be with the unliving

I wish to walk in a cemetery..be with the unliving ..pour myself into them . for i think they'll realize.. they'll understand this magnificent nothing.. my sparkling darkness and this fear..this fear which bulges beyond the bounds of my trembling mind..

I think, but well in fact, I know they will hear about my condition and nod their heads.. One of them will say i felt that too... There'll be a murmur when I'll start talking about this unbearable emptiness.. This craving.. this immense lightness...which has me floating aimlessly - like air, but air still has direction

For one moment i die, the other moment i wish i was dead. For my death did not kill me..

And so i walk into my cemetery tonight.. Looking for friends.. Looking for a life, staring into the beyond and there after







Hdk

No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .