Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let me

Let me take away this one last day...
Let me try and recreate d spring day...

Let there b no regrets my love..
Let me try n bring back my lost love...

Let me not cry this one day...
Let me sing for u and make dis a good day..

Let me see u sparkle ..
in d sun..
let me hold ur hand
while v r on d run...

Let me rip apart all dat i hate..
Let me just.rightfully make my claim..

Let me show d world i can b happy too...
Let me show u..u can b happy too..

Let me unwind from all d messy weeds..
Let me fly and show d world my deeds..

Let me love u ..b u and show u all d right..let me clean all d dust from d night...

Let me n u try and live one day..like people in love who cry for one another each day...

Let me break apart all d silly boundaries..

let me show u .. 
How much
i truly care.. 
Without u 
i cant b truly there...

Let show u how wat u say matters too..

Let me show u we can clean d blur...

Let me teach u how to hope..

Let me tell u how this will never stop...of how i cry each time u shut d shop..

HDK


No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .