Thursday, January 14, 2010

This is not the last year of my Life

Grow up kiddos is the best i can say, The ignorance is overwhelming . It is not that i cannot enjoy with my ownself , my family, my girl, with 3 good frnds that i have, with the place that i m, right here right now. Happiness as the greats say is a journey and not a destination and definately not Shimla,Chandigarh to be specific. The only reason i did not go, is becoz i din wanna . I think that reason is more than enuf. .

For me, pulling ppl (verbally), shouting, jeering, and many such things dont count as a sane humans activities, not doubt there can b an infinite amount of happiness that can b generated .

And at last before you say "We Rock" do somehtn to stand by it . !!!

1 comment:

Shweta Desai said...

-- sure.. ths ur perception!!

Knowledge is Eternity .