Saturday, March 14, 2009

AAAAAAAarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh

I live on hope .. do you ??

Sometimes i feel like ....
Look , the battle was raging ..
The opposition winnin ...


Walkin on 8 mile , hittin the dirt pile ..
Coverd all ova in mud .. the stains were a hate sight ...

I did not take it ..
I did not make it ..
I`m no loser, i didnot fake it ..

I tried real hard .//
the parasites keep suckin ..
keep chockin ,, keep fuckin..
keep loosin

Sometime i feel like .,,
Quittin i still might ..
is this worth a fight ..

the brainless are lafin ..
the stainless keep cryin ..
Wat kinda world is this ..
wat kinda earth is this //
of faint hearted men who haunt the earted(hearted) men

Of Bribe and Politics
of cheat and lollitics ..
Of the losers who never lose ..
of boozers who neva booze

...

I live on hope ,,

No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .