Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Aage badho !!

" Aage badho " thats wat the girl said ,, as the bus i was waitin for jus arrived and i was dozin at the unearthly hour,,,, i thot of the day as i took a seat in the bus ,, which had arrived after a gruelling wait of an hour !!
I dun read the news paper because they all have ugly prints ...,, people write ,, people read , and i sit and ponder why do they do that ! to add i`m a member in the readers community !! Today 9/9/08 , i got up late ,, did my bit of joggin runnin behind the train on the platform with the rains makin my track ,(platform) all wet ,,, Nevermind !! ,, the sky seemed dark real dark n i thot it was gonna rain all day along ,,, There was thunder as soon as i got in the EMU , , the train moved on ,,, with the rain lashing ferociously all throughout the way ,, i was drenched with my jogging suit(jeans) wet and drenched and by shirt soggy !! the guys already in the train staring me as if i had jus popped out of UFO or sumfin ,,, Nevermind ! (again) ... the vehicle moved on ,, from on station to the another and finally my destination arrived i got down takin care that i jus don`t tumble over the platform while getting down ! ,,, I hopped out of the station and went straight to the bus stop where i would find a bus to reach my educational institute ,, so called mm \.,. the rains relentlessly fallin ..seemed like the nature was takin its grudge out on the humans ,,,,, so i moved on from one mini pond (pothole) or the other takin care none spilled on myself by some vehicle o human !! hopin to find a bus i waited at the bus stop ... Lookin at the traffic at the juction i thot it wud tak atleast some time for the bus to arrive !!!!! " Aage badho " was tat a dream mm,,,, lolzz

No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .