Saturday, June 28, 2008

I still dun love her

i loved u i truly did
u din lov me u truly didn`t
i was broke ,, i was lame ,, i was dead
but u din love me ,, did u

i walkd ,, i ran , i cried .. i died
i jumpd ,, i flied ,, i tried and i only tried

the walk was unnecssary
the talk was unnescary
is this even necessary
but u still dun love me ,.,, she din lovve me


many ppl changd , many souls chagd ,,,
i got high ,, i doped ,, i junkd ... i puked ...
but still i dancd ,, i dancd
b`coz u still dun love me ,, sbe still din love me

i laughed ,, it faded ... i killed one .. i killed 5
it faded ,,, the earth revolved there was a blast somwer in da galaxy or was it in ma taxi ,,
i was drunk ,, i was broke ... the taxi smashd ,, i saw red i saw pain ..

i was lying ,, injured physically this time
but she still din love me ,, i still dun love her..............

No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .