Wednesday, January 23, 2008

for u stupid fools.........

I am not judged by my thirst = to deceive
I feel no guilt and I have no time to know
The suffering I wrap around others A
cunning web to deceit To improve my
status among the mortals I am eternal
contradiction And a made up miracle
Yet I feast upon your feeble illusions
You are all so easy to conceive and
manipulate Do you think I was born
under a shinning star Ha he he I burst
of arrogance Is their no end of your
stupidity I was spawned in the filth of
your conscience Nurtured by your crave
for something holy I am a product of your
imagination My wealth is measured by your
ignorance These are indeed crowned days
When the weak of heart and mind inhabit
the earth Fear me earthling I am your mouth
We are born to weed you all out I am set for
eternity Self centered = I hardly see any of
you And still you fools keep me alive I have
not been updated for centuries I live in your
feeble mind And in the filthy pages of the
lined writings of pride Born in the ghetto of
the human mind Enduring all ages of this world
For as long at you stay arrogant and ignorant
I will live on the safe and secure For I am
eternal contradiction.

No comments:

Knowledge is Eternity .